Spilled red wine on your new white carpet? Worried about that pet smell that has been in your house for a week? Need to remove a black mold infestation from your office building after a big water leak? Doesn’t matter which one it is: Whitehall Carpet Cleaners and Restoration has a solution to your problem.
Whitehall Cleaners is a Columbia, SC company born and raised in the Midlands community. Our Professionals are trained and certified according to Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards. We stay up to date on modern cleaning techniques, and use the best technology to handle unexpected disasters.
More important than certifications, however, are the ideals that drive our approach to business:
Our customers receive top-notch service with no tricks, hidden fees, or up-sales. We show up on time, every time, and don’t quit until our job is done. We hire experts, but only when they excel in customer service and satisfaction.
Why Should You Go With Whitehall Carpet Cleaners?
Because we bring the following to the table:
Whitehall cleaning professionals are some of the best in the business. Trained in a variety of specialty areas (including residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, and disaster restoration) and certified by the IICRC, the have the knowledge and skills to address any of your problems. We aren’t just skilled: we are the experts on fabric and floor cleaning, as well as damage restoration and mold removal. Our clients include residential homeowners, large commercial operations, and small businesses throughout Columbia, Lexington, Irmo and surrounding communities.
We’ve been in operation since 1986, and during that time we’ve seen our fair share of messes. But, with over 30 years’ experience in South Carolina we’ve learned a thing or two about what it means to keep floors and buildings clean. With over a quarter of a century in business, we’re just getting warmed up.
Honesty and Transparency
We aren’t interested in pulling every cent from a client. We are interested in building relationships with families and businesses in the Columbia area, and that means playing straight when it comes to service and pricing. We consult with our clients so they know exactly what they are getting. No hidden fees, no tricks or add-ons. That means that when we start, you know exactly what you are paying for, and how much you are paying for it.
We are committed to serving the community. If we need to take longer to work with our clients to provide high-quality service, we will. We strive to be available for customer calls while providing the kind of service that our customers expect. To prove our commitment, we are available 24/7 for emergency disaster service, and we ensure that we will quickly respond to any mess you have, big or small.
Years in Business
What Services Does Whitehall Specialize In?
Whitehall offers professional carpet cleaning services for homeowners and businesses. These services include:
- Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Repair
- Residential and Commercial Vinyl and Laminate Floor Cleaning and Restoration
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Polishing and Restoration
Local Carpet Cleaning You Can Trust
Driving Directions From Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Leaving The Airport turn right onto Columbia Airport expressway
- At the end of the road turn left in front of Tradesmen International on Edmund highway
- Turn onto 26 west, Keep left on 26 west and stay on 26 west until exit 106A st Andrews road
- Stay on st andrews road until you turn left at the light by the Bi-Lo and Aldi’s
- Stay on Bush River road until you turn left on wescott road right before Saluda Shoals park
Driving Directions from downtown Columbia, SC
- Starting at the State House on Gervais street, turn right onto Assembly
- Stay on assembly and then turn right into Elmwood ave then get on 26w
- Then hop off at the 106A exit st Andrews exit
- Stay on st andrews until you turn left at traffic light right by the Bi-Lo and Aldi’s
- You’ll be on Bush river road and then you’ll turn right on Wescott road right before Saluda Shoals park
Driving Directions from downtown Lexington, SC
- Starting on E Main street Head towards the light and the turn right on N Lake drive
- Stay on N Lake drive by turning left at the light after the speedway gas station and head over the Lake Murray Dam
- At the light immediately after the getting off the Dam turn right onto Bush River road
- Stay on Bush River and you’ll turn left on Wescott road right after Saluda Shoals park
Choose The Whitehall Way
Doesn’t matter if it is carpet cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, or tile and grout cleaning. Doesn’t matter if you just need regular maintenance or emergency disaster relief in the middle of the night. We have you covered.
We didn’t end up being the top cleaner in the Midlands… we worked hard, we gained the knowledge, and we support our customers with excellent service from start to finish.
No matter what your fabric, flooring, or disaster cleanup needs are, we can help. Call us now to find out how.