Professional Carpet Care In South CarolinaWhitehall Carpet Cleaners
When was the last time you cleaned your carpet?
If you don’t remember, then it’s probably been too long. A dirty carpet doesn’t just look unattractive – it can be a potential haven for bacteria that can directly impact the health of everyone in the home.
Carpet cleaning isn’t always easy, and sometimes you need to call in the professionals.
That would be us! When it comes to dirty carpets in Columbia SC, Whitehall Carpet Cleaning brings in the big guns to home carpets, commercial carpets, and any flooring. If you see something on your floor that you don’t like, we can take care of it.
Carpet Cleaning Services for Every Occasion
No problem is too big or too small. We handle:
- Deep carpet steam cleaning
- Pet stain and odor removal
- Spot cleaning for problem areas
- Carpet stretching and restoration
If you’ve spilled wine on your carpet, or your family pet has had an accident, then call Whitehall to make sure that the mess is removed correctly and completely.
Clean Carpets Mean Clean Homes
Imagine your carpeting. Is it dirty? Are their unsightly stains from food or pet mess? Or is it just a dingy, dirty color? How about the smell? Does it smell fresh and clean, or is there an odor? Would you invite guests over for a party?
Over time, carpets collect dirt, dust, mildew, and mold. These contaminants have a major impact on how you experience your home and how you use it. That’s why it is so important to maintain a cleaning schedule, and to have messes cleaned up as soon as possible.
Don’t rely on the old rental steam carpet cleaners you get from the local hardware store. When you want a real carpet deep cleaning, call in the professionals. Whitehall uses traditional steam cleaning and low-moisture encapsulation techniques to get all the dirt, bacteria, pollen, and other debris from your carpet.
How Often Should I Have My Carpet Cleaned?
We recommend every 6-12 months. Your best time to clean is when shifting from hot to cold seasons—so right before fall and right before spring.
What Carpet Cleaning Method is the Best?
Every method of carpet cleaning has benefits and drawbacks. Traditional carpet steam cleaning will work out particles and dirt and draw them from carpet fibers, but they will also leave behind water and take longer to try (if not done properly). Dry cleaning methods work great if you want to keep your carpet from getting wet but might not get as deep into the carpet fiber (and might leave chemicals in the carpet if not cleaned properly).
We use an encapsulation method that still relies on steam heat for cleaning, but significantly reduces water usage during the cleaning process.
How Can I Keep My Carpet Clean and Fresh on My Own?
If you want to implement basic carpet cleaning and maintenance routines between scheduled deep cleans, then simply do the following:
- Vaccuum often. Vacuuming on a regular basis can keep dirt and pet hair from grinding into the deep fabric of your carpet.
- Remove stains immediately. Carpet stain removal becomes harder the longer stains sit, so if you spill wine or food clean the area immediately. If you cannot remove the stain, call your cleaner ASAP to address the issue before it stains permanently.
- Clean pet stains immediately. Never, ever wait on a pet accident. Clean the area repeatedly and call a cleaner to make sure any urine is removed from the carpet fabric.
- Spray a non-harmful deodorizer. Avoid heavy chemicals, and just dilute 2-4 drops of essential oil and ½ cups baking soda in a spray bottle and mist your carpet regularly. You’d be surprised how a little attention can remove smells from carpets.
Contact Whitehall Carpet Cleaners
The Whitehall Carpet Cleaning Guarantee
Whitehall Carpet Cleaning offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services. We hire the best technicians who are fully trained for any problem you can throw at them. Whether it is cleaning, emergency service, or restoration, we are ready to serve.