Call the Carpet Cleaning Experts
The carpeting in our homes is tied directly to our comfort and well-being. Not only does a dirty carpet look and smell unattractive, but it is a symptom of larger issues that can contribute to poor health for you and your family.
When it comes to maintaining clean carpeting, don’t settle for anything less than the best. Whitehall Carpet Cleaners have been serving the Columbia, SC area for years with the same expertise and exceptional customer service. If you need anything related to carpet cleaning or restoration, call us today.
Carpet Cleaning Services for Every Occasion
No problem is too big or too small. We handle:
- Deep carpet steam cleaning
- Pet stain and odor removal
- Spot cleaning for problem areas
- Carpet stretching and restoration
If you’ve spilled wine on your carpet, or your family pet has had an accident, then call Whitehall to make sure that the mess is removed correctly and completely.
Clean Carpets Mean Clean Homes
Imagine your carpeting. Is it dirty? Are their unsightly stains from food or pet mess? Or is it just a dingey, dirty color? How about the smell? Does it smell fresh and clean, or is there an odor? Would you invite guests over for a party?
Over time, carpets collect dirt, dust, mildew, and mold. These contaminants have a major impact on how you experience your home and how you use it. That’s why it is so important to maintain a cleaning schedule, and to have messes cleaned up as soon as possible.
Don’t rely on the old rental steam carpet cleaners you get from the local hardware store. When you want a real carpet deep cleaning, call in the professionals. Whitehall uses traditional steam cleaning and low-moisture encapsulation techniques to get all the dirt, bacteria, pollen, and other debris from your carpet.
How Often Should I Have My Carpet Cleaned?
We recommend every 6-12 months. Your best time to clean is when shifting from hot to cold seasons—so right before fall and right before spring.
What Carpet Cleaning Method is the Best?
Every method of carpet cleaning has benefits and drawbacks. Traditional carpet steam cleaning will work out particles and dirt and draw them from carpet fibers, but they will also leave behind water and take longer to try (if not done properly). Dry cleaning methods work great if you want to keep your carpet from getting wet but might not get as deep into the carpet fiber (and might leave chemicals in the carpet if not cleaned properly).
We use an encapsulation method that still relies on steam heat for cleaning, but significantly reduces water usage during the cleaning process.
How Can I Keep My Carpet Clean and Fresh on My Own?
If you want to implement basic carpet cleaning and maintenance routines between scheduled deep cleans, then simply do the following:
- Vaccuum often. Vacuuming on a regular basis can keep dirt and pet hair from grinding into the deep fabric of your carpet.
- Remove stains immediately. Carpet stain removal becomes harder the longer stains sit, so if you spill wine or food clean the area immediately. If you cannot remove the stain, call your cleaner ASAP to address the issue before it stains permanently.
- Clean pet stains immediately. Never, ever wait on a pet accident. Clean the area repeatedly and call a cleaner to make sure any urine is removed from the carpet fabric.
- Spray a non-harmful deodorizer. Avoid heavy chemicals, and just dilute 2-4 drops of essential oil and ½ cups baking soda in a spray bottle and mist your carpet regularly. You’d be surprised how a little attention can remove smells from carpets.
Contact Whitehall Carpet Cleaners
The Whitehall Carpet Cleaning Guarantee
Whitehall Carpet Cleaning offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services. We hire the best technicians who are fully trained for any problem you can throw at them. Whether it is cleaning, emergency service, or restoration, we are ready to serve.